All permits for the 2018 – 2019 Season have been sold. Permits run from June 16th 2018 until June 15th 2019. There is a fixed number of members for 24 hour and also dawn til dusk fishing permits.
From the end of March 2019, existing members will be invited to renew their membership and they will have until 14th May 2019 to do so. Application forms for new members, if available, will be downloadable from this web page from approximately 10pm on 15th May 2019.
This is the process for annual renewal which will determine availability.
- Existing members in their renewal pack sent out will be eligible to sponsor a potential member. This will be March 2019.
- Existing members can also elect to change their membership type, i.e. from 24 hours to dawn til dusk, or from non-fishing to fishing.
- By the renewal deadline (14th May 2019) the fishery owner will know how many spare places are available and will then adjust the membership in the following order within the fixed number of permits issued.
– Existing members changing permit type.
– Sponsored members. (please advise if you intend to sponsor a new member and submit ASAP after renewals are issued)
– New applications from un-sponsored potential members received after the renewal date. (note, some years this is not possible as sponsored members take all the spare places)
For information. Prices for 2018-19 will be as follows:-
24 Hours Ticket – £485.00
Dawn til Dusk – £285.00
Non Fishing Permit £22.00
New Members will also need to buy a Key for £10 which is refundable upon return of key at end of membership.