No Tickets available of any type 2021 -22
Bainton Fisheries is a fixed number membership Syndicate, therefore it requires existing members to leave before new members can be offered a ticket. During the renewal process existing members can also change their ticket type and also sponsor new members.
Unfortunately in 2021 hardly any members left the fishery and over 40 new members were sponsored. This mean that only 7 sponsored members were able to obtain new tickets leaving the majority of sponsored applications unfulfilled and no potential to recruit any new members from the 12th April, which is the normal process.
This has been an unprecedented situation both in terms of number of anglers sponsored and the minimal turnover of existing anglers. In 2022 the process will repeat but it may need to be reviewed if demand continues to be very high.
- This is the current process for annual renewal which will determine availability.
1. Existing members in their renewal pack sent out will be eligible to sponsor a potential member. This will be from 1st April 2022.
2. Existing members can also elect to change their membership type, i.e. from 24 hours to dawn til dusk, or from non-fishing to fishing.
3. By the renewal deadline (10th May 2022) the fishery owner will know how many spare places are available and will then adjust the membership in the following order within the fixed number of permits issued.
- Existing members changing permit type.
- Sponsored members. (please advise if you intend to sponsor a new member and submit ASAP after renewals are issued)
- New applications from non-sponsored potential members received after the renewal date. (note, some years this is not possible as sponsored members take all the spare places)
For information. Prices for 2021-22 are as follows:-
24 Hours Ticket – £540.00
Dawn til Dusk – £312.50
Non Fishing Permit £23.50
New Members will also need to buy a Key for £10 which is refundable upon return of key at end of membership. Please add this cost to the above prices.