Fishing at Bainton Fisheries gives no opportunity for close proximity between anglers. The fishery is open for fishing 24 x 7 from 29th March 2021 working within a framework to keep members of the fishery safe.
The following rules must be obeyed until this web page is removed.
- All Angling to be undertaken on a solitary basis – social distancing in accordance with government guidelines must be maintained at all times.
- All Angler’s must carry and use as part of your fishing equipment, anti bacterial gel or wear gloves on handling gates and padlocks.
- No sharing of fishing or photographic equipment or any other items of a similar nature.
- No angler to fish within 15 metres of any other angler and maintain a minimum distance of 2m from any other person not of the same household.
- Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or who shares a household with any individual displaying symptoms, must not go fishing and should continue to follow government advice on isolation as the same as workplace advice. Here.