Fishing permits for the 2016 -17 Season have all now been sold. Application forms for new members if available will be downloadable from this web page from Midnight 9th May 2017.
This is the process for annual renewal which will determine availability.
- Existing members in their renewal pack sent out will be eligible to sponsor a potential member. This will be end of March 2017.
- Existing members can also elect to change their membership type, i.e. from 24 hours to dawn til dusk, or from non-fishing to fishing.
- By the renewal deadline (9th May 2017) the fishery owner will know how many spare places are available and will then adjust the membership in the following order within the fixed number of permits issued.
– Existing members changing permit type.
– Sponsored members. (please advise if you intend to sponsor a new member and submit ASAP after renewals are issued)
– New applications from un-sponsored potential members received after the renewal date. (note, some years this is not possible as sponsored members take all the spare places)
Application forms for 2017-18 will be available from Midnight 9th May 2017 downloadable from this web site again. If you are quick, membership could be yours!
For information. Prices for 2017-18 will be as follows:-
24 Hours Ticket – £380.00
Dawn til Dusk – £190.00
Non Fishing Permit £21.00
New Members will also need to buy a Key for £10 which is refundable upon return of key at end of membership.